Taylor Lautner by Steven Klein for VMAN Fall 2011

Taylor Lautner VMAN COVER steven klein izandrew 1

Taylor Lautner covers VMAN magazine’s Archetype Issue.
Here’s what the 19-year-old Abduction actor, who posed for celebrity photographer Steven Klein, had to share:
On who he really is: “If I’m not filming, I’m promoting, and if it wasn’t Twilight, it was a different movie, so it got really busy. But yeah, no, I, you know, I hang out with my friends, family, and kind of just - I don’t even know. It’s like, when I am not filming, it seems like - I don’t even know what I do.”
About his pre-Twilight innocence: “I hadn’t explored much besides Michigan and California. When I am traveling the world promoting the films I say I am on vacation, but it’s not really true, I guess - because when I go to a beautiful city I spend the whole time in a hotel room and then I am back on a plane to the next place.”
About his Twilight family: “It was really helpful that all of us were going through the same thing at the same time. I think if we didn’t have that sort of relationship it would have been tough. It would have felt pretty lonely. Because when you are filming for these Breaking Dawn movies, we were filming for seven months - and if you’re there alone the whole time even with the cast members, like on a day off, or on weekends, you’d go nuts.”
Outfitted by Nicola Formichetti, Lautner wears an easy wardrobe of Calvin Klein, Giorgio Armani and other labels.






1 comment:

  1. nicola is everywhere, haha. thanks for sharing the article.

    Costin M.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Earn Money with Payoneer

DriverCure driver updater